AVOCADO SMOOTHIE RECIPE
AVOCADO HEALTH BENEFITS
Avocado is such a powerhouse of fruits with all distinct health benefits.
1. Just to mention a few avocados contain powerful healthy fats like Omega 3 fatty acids.
It helps us fight mental health and lowering the risk of heart disease.
It’s healthy fats support healthy blood flow.
2. Avocado offers some stunning skin gloss too.
It keeps skin firm and supple and moisturizes from within.
It contains a high amount of vitamin C and vitamin E.
3. Avocado contains even more potassium than a Banana.
So, an avocado smoothie a week is the best you can do for your health and skin.
What fruits go well with avocado?
You can make an avocado smoothie with just 5 ingredients or add more fruits or vegetables like kale, blueberry, strawberries according to your choice to make it tastier and to add other nutrients.
Frozen blueberries or frozen strawberries add some tasty sparks to this creamy smoothie.
How does avocado taste in a smoothie?
Avocado actually tastes nothing in a smoothie.
It just transfers its health benefits with itself going silent.
Total time: 5 Minutes
Serves – 2
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cups of milk (almond/coconut to make it dairy-free if you wish).
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (to give a sweet flavor)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (Or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp salt ( To make the flavor more distinct)
That’s the best part of a smoothie that no instructions are required.
Take a semi-ripe avocado, freeze, and peel.
Put everything in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
Your smoothy creamy silk textured avocado smoothie is ready.
Add 2 ice cubes to make it chill.
My Take on Avocado Smoothie
Avocado makes the smoothies so creamy and smooth.
The avocado smoothie actually tastes like a vanilla milkshake with extreme health benefits.
An avocado smoothie in the morning will keep your stomach fuller long.
Related Smoothie Recipes:
Avocado Smoothie Recipe
Tuesday 16th of June 2020
ok very good