SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
Have you checked the post about the cranberry smoothie bowl with oatmeal?
Then you already know if smoothie bowls are healthy or if a smoothie bowl can make you gain weight.
But smoothies are surely a great option for a breakfast, no matter what.
What is a smoothie bowl?
For me, it is a smoothie that is thick enough to serve in a bowl to eat with a spoon with some lovely fresh fruits as toppings.
Do you like thick smoothies? Then here it is how to make.
How to make a perfect thick smoothie bowl?
- Use frozen fruits
- Add chia seeds/flax seeds
- Use less milk and more fruit
3 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE BOWL
A strawberry banana smoothie bowl is full of rich fibers and loaded with antioxidants vitamins.
Benefits of strawberries in a smoothie
- Highly nutritious, loaded with vitamin C
- Powerful anti-oxidants
- Strawberry carbs consist of fibers and simple sugars.
- Strawberries contain minerals like potassium and manganese.
Benefits of banana in smoothies
- Bananas moderate blood sugar levels
- Improves digestion
- Contains a lot of fibers
- Bananas are a great source of potassium which in turn improves heart health.
- A powerful source of antioxidants and improves the kidneys’ health too.
This smoothie bowl will take you hardly 5 minutes to prepare.
I like to add fresh fruits as toppings and you may add nuts, granola, muesli, or anything you wish.
- 6-7 frozen strawberries
- 1 medium-sized frozen banana (Sliced)
- 1/2 cup milk (any milk you like)
- Sliced banana
- Crushed nuts
- Dragon fruit (It really makes the smoothie bowl look beautiful)
Blend until it becomes like soft icecream.
If your smoothie becomes too thick then add some more milk.
If the smoothie is too runny then try adding 1 tsp yogurt or flax seeds or nut butter.
My Take on Banana Strawberry Smoothie
While there are plenty of smoothie bowl recipes that you can make, but this strawberry banana smoothie bowl is one of the healthiest smoothie bowls you can make.
Have it once a week to kick up your metabolism.
Stay healthy with nutritious fat and fibers.
Related Smoothie Recipes
- Creamiest Avacado Smoothie Recipe
- 15 Weight Loss Smoothies to try
- 6 Healthy Smoothies for every morning
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe